Multipower Mass Gainer
Multipower Mass Gainer
– Okay this isn’t a Whey protein shake, if you’re looking for lean muscle mass then you’ll need to find another product such as the excellent Multipower Whey Isolate that I reviewed a few weeks back. This Mass Gainer also from Multipower is for people like me that struggle to intake enough calories during the day and find it hard to gain weight. It’s not a quick fix or easy answer and it doesn’t mean that I still don’t have to think about everything I eat – what it does do though is give me the help I need to hit my calorie and nutritional goals.
So what is Multipower Mass Gainer like?
To start with it comes in a big size, 5.4kg to be exact but then you realise that each 6 scoop dose is 260g which you should take 1-3 times a day for maximum gains you begin to realise why it comes in only this size option. So if you take three scoops a day you’ll have just under a weeks worth of supply, however I personally wouldn’t take three scoops a day unless I was really training hard that day.
Of the three flavours available I tried the Strawberry Splash – as with the Whey Isolate French Vanilla the Strawberry is rich with a natural flavour and obviously the 1000 plus calories per serving help with the rich & creamy taste. It mixes easily and smoothly considering the six scoops per serving requirement – you can mix with 400ml (3/4 pint) water but I prefer mixing with semi-skimmed milk and I think this adds to the taste as well as increasing the calories a bit further.
It combines a mix of high quality complex proteins which means to the likes of you and me that it’s perfect for a quick hit post-workout but will also provide longer lasting nutrition throughout the day. With Casein as part of that mix it also means that it’s great for taking before bed with the slow release protein providing maximum overnight muscle gains.
Excellent quality, nutritional composition, flavour and perfect 70% Carb – 20% Protein mix for some serious increase in mass, providing your training hard and watching what else you consume. Only downside is that that quality comes at a price, yes you get 5440g but at 260g per serving following a three a day intake it won’t last you that long – however you’d only really do that if you training hard each day.
If you’re like me and find it hard to stomach 6-7 meals a day, finding time for breakfast and fitting it all in or just don’t seem to be able to put on the right kind of mass then give this a go. I’ve been pleased with the results so far.
RRP £84.99 – 5440g pouch available in three flavours; Strawberry Splash, French Vanilla and Rich Chocolate from Multipower.
Nutritional Information per 260g Serving
Take 1-3 servings per day. This product should be taken as part of a varied and balanced diet and in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- High Quality Complex of fast and slow acting Proteins Whey, Casein, Milk and Egg Protein
- Energy boosting Carbohydrate Complex – Maltodextine, Waxy Maize Starch, Fructose, Dextrose & Barley Starch (Vitargo)
- Ideal ratio of 70 % Carbs, 20 % Protein, 5 % fat.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal protein metabolism and the regulation of hormonal activity
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Disclosure: This product has been gifted to us by Multipower, however please be assured our reviews are always honest, unbiased and trusted – your respect and trust in us is of the utmost importance. Whether we love it or hate it, we’ll let you know.